RGD's electrical engineers have over 35+ years of combined experience designing for residences, mixed use facilities, hotels and clubhouses. Our focus is providing a safe, code compliant electrical design that meets the user’s needs without incurring unnecessary cost.
The typical electrical distribution installation required by the NEC results in equipment that is often 50% larger than the maximum demand the equipment will ever see. We take the required NEC loads and carefully balance them with any additional requirements of the client to maintain a cost effective design that will always meet the user’s needs. Our electrical engineers specialize in the design of legally required and optional back up generator systems, energy efficient lighting design meeting recommended IESNA levels while conforming to the latest energy codes, facility reviews and reports focused on safety issues and areas where the client can improve energy savings, and most importantly a professional, responsive, and thorough design for all your electrical engineering needs.
- Power Distribution Design
- Interior & Exterior Lighting, & Photometrics
- Solar Photovoltaic Design
- Emergency Generator & Optional Standby Power Systems
- Fire & Life Safety Systems
- Lighting Control Systems
- 40 Year Building Surveys
- Facility Review and Facility Turn Over Report
- Construction Administration
- Building Information Modeling (BIM)
- Mission Critical UPS Design
- Utility Coordination