Structural engineers are a key part of the design and construction of structures. While architects are concerned with the overall shape and appearance, structural engineers focus on the structure's skeleton and tendons. The structural engineer must consider all possible factors from climate and weather to function and use in order to design safe and durable structures.
RGD's structural team posesses the experience and certification to analyze and design all types of structures that support or resist loads. Our engineers have experience in the design of structural steel, cold form steel, reinforced, masonry and wood framing structures. Because of our extensive portfolio, no design is too massive for RGD. Safety, cost and durability are of utmost importance with RGD Engineers.
- Evaluation of Alternative Structural Systems
- Value Engineering
- Complex 3-D Modeling and Finite Element Analysis
- Foundation Analysis and Design
- Design of New Structures, Additions and Retrofits
- Concrete Repair and Restoration
- Construction Administration
- 40 Year Building Surveys
- Facility Review and Facility Turn-over Report
- Special Inspections
- Forensic Investigation
- Expert Witness
- Building Information Modeling (BIM)