Junior Electrical Engineer
About RGD Consulting Engineers
RGD is a full service engineering firm based out of South Florida. For over 28 years, RGD has been providing architects, facility managers and owners the highest quality of structural, mechanical, electrical, plumbing and fire protection solutions.
RGD offers unique opportunities to grow professionally by working across multiple clients, projects, engineering disciplines and industries under the guidance of a senior electrical engineer.
Design and draft electrical engineering systems for a variety of project types including, clubhouses, hotels, retail centers, office buildings and marinas. Coordinate with other engineering disciplines and construction personnel. Provide engineering services for the full life cycle of projects, from conceptual planning to completed construction under the leadership of a Sr. Engineer and Project Manager.
- Analyze and design electrical systems for a variety of facilities.
- Develop designs and construction documents, including electrical site lighting, site grounding, panel schedules and one-line diagrams.
- Assist Sr. Engineers in other engineering related tasks.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills: Self-motivated and works effectively in team or individual situations, excellent communication skills, able to prioritize work activities, while utilizing time management skills in meeting deadlines or staying on schedules with projects.
- A bachelor's degree in electrical engineering or in a similar discipline with an EIT certificate.
- 0-3 years of experience.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD a plus
- Proficient with MS Office Suite and Adobe PDF.