Structural Engineer, PE – Jupiter, FL (Headquarters)
RGD is a full service engineering firm headquartered in Jupiter, FL with locations in Orlando and Naples. For over 25 years, RGD has been providing architects, facility managers and owners the highest quality of structural, mechanical, electrical, plumbing and fire protection solutions.
RGD Consulting Engineers is a growing firm supported by a talented and experienced team of engineers. Each of our employees offer a unique skill set to complement our creative and collaborative work environment. Together we strive to provide the highest integrity of engineering solutions to ensure complete client satisfaction.
RGD offers unique opportunities to grow professionally by working across multiple clients, projects, engineering disciplines and industries. We are looking for motivated, talented individuals who have a desire to excel and a passion for designing innovative engineering solutions. Our employees are our most valuable asset, which is why we are committed to helping our team advance their talent and expertise through project work and continuing education.
Provide engineering consulting services and lead design team members for a variety of clients in various sectors. Coordinate with other engineering disciplines and construction personnel. Provide engineering services for the full life cycle of projects, from conceptual planning to completed construction.
• Coordinates structural design development and assists in providing structural direction for new and existing facilities.
• Coach and develop less experienced staff.
• Provide senior level structural expertise on all project aspects associated with conceptual engineering, detailed engineering designs, and preparation of contract documents for construction followed by construction administration with respect to the structural aspects of the project.
• Undertake site surveys, field investigations, condition surveys and feasibility studies for proposed projects and prepare reports.
• Lead the development of design and construction documents in accordance with acknowledged industry codes, standards and design guides.
• Coordinate with other disciplines including site civil, mechanical, electrical, instrumentation, controls and architectural to create and update drawings and main documentation.
• Ensure that cost, customer service, quality, schedule and safety are incorporated into the design from commencement through completion.
• Address questions and issues during construction.
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in Civil engineering.
• Minimum of 10-15 years Structural engineering design experience with commercial and residential architectural projects.
• Licensed engineer in the State of Florida, but if not, must have a current NCEES record to be able to obtain a Florida license.
• Must be in good standing and without past disciplinary actions.
• Strong proficiency in REVIT.
• Strong proficiency in AutoCAD.
• Proficient with MS Office Suite.
RGD offers a competitive salary as well as a full suite of benefits including Health, Dental, Life, 401K with Match, paid time off, and paid Company Holidays.
We are an equal opportunity employer (EEO). Must be authorized to work in the US without sponsorship.
For more information on our firm, visit: www.rgdengineers.com