Commissioning / Retro-Commissioning Services:
- Project Review
- Commissioning Plan
- Pre-Functional Testing (PFT)
- Manufacturer’s Startup
- Functional Performance Testing (FPT)
- Operational Performance Testing (OPT)
- Integrated Systems Testing (IST)
- Acceptance Testing (Electrical)
- TAB Verification (Mechanical)
- Deficiency Tracking
- O&M Manual Review
- LEED™ Certification
New Building Commissioning
Lower Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) by engaging RGD during project design to ensure the requirements are clear and the systems are simple to operate and maintain.
Pre-Design / Programming Phase
Owners Project Requirements (OPR)
Basis of Design (BOD)
Installation Site Review
Start Up Documentation Review
Functional Performance Testing
Integrated Systems Testing
Issues Log / Corrections
Post Occupancy Phase
10-month Warranty Review
- Reduce complaints
- Reduce energy and demand costs
- Improve indoor air quality
- Improve facility operation and maintenance
- Perform a complete review of the building MEP current conditions.
- Review of the equipment current operations.
- Review design documents for building operation intent and compare to the current systems operations.
- Retro-Cx reports include findings from survey and recommendation to improve building operation end energy efficiency improvements.
- Review of building automation system (BAS) for proper operation.